Kharkov State Academy of Food Science and Business
Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade is a multi-profile inseducation
Kharkiv State University of Food Technology and Trade is a multi-profile inseducation of the 4th level of accreditation, which provides the University the right to train specialists for foreign countries.
It is the only state higher school of food science, food engineering, restaurant business, commodity science and commerce in Eastern Ukraine training Bachelors, Specialists (Experts) and Masters for the industries above.
The University’s pedigree starts with Emperor Alexander III, when in 1893 Commercial School was founded on the initiative of the Guild of Merchants of Kharkiv. The University has continued the glorious traditions of Sloboda’s commercial training for more than one hundred years and it is the heir of Kharkiv Institute of Soviet Trade founded in 1929. The resent history of the University starts in 1967 with Kharkiv Institute of Public Catering, which was reorganized in 1994 into Kharkiv State Academy of Food Technology and Management. By the Decision of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on October 11, 2002 our institution of higher education was granted the University Status.
KSUFT uses the technology of continuous education, which includes the system of preliminary training, full-time training, postgraduate and doctorate courses.
The University train highly-qualified specialists for food catering, trade, food industry, customs, hospitality and tourism. Today about 8 thousand students are mastering 17 specialities in 5 fields:
- Food Technology and Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Economics and Business
The University has a unique combination of staff and facilities for high-level training of specialists. It has more than 300 faculty members, 70% of whom are Professors and Associate Professors.
- Engineering Mechanics: BSM
- Food Technology: BSM
- Bakery, Confectionary, Pasta and Food Concentrates Technology: BSM
- Technology of Storage Preserving and Processing of Fruit and Vegetables: BSM
- Processing of Milk: BS
- Technology of Storage Preserving and Processing of Meat: BS
- Science of Commodities and Commerce: BSM
- Examination of Commodities and Services: BSM
- Accounting and Audit: BSM
- Finance: BS
- Economics of Enterprises: BSM
- International Economics: BS
- Marketing: BS
- Business Administration (specialization – tourism and hotel business): BSM
- Management of Foreign Economic Activities: BSM
- Hotel and restaurant Business: B
Have a quastions?
Customer Relationship Manager-Helen
Speaks English, French,Russian, Ukrainian